We believe the difference is in the process!
Our stakeholder-driven process helps you produce not only a blueprint for your district, but a powerful communication tool for your community.
Whether you are creating an initial strategic plan or updating an existing strategic plan to ensure it aligns with goals of the district and enhances your mission, LEAN Frog’s LEAN Strategic Education Planning Process (LSTEP) can help!
We can help your team . . .
1. Systematically gather internal and external input.
- Our process helps you understand your stakeholder’s perceptions of your school district and understand their priorities.
- Our process helps you meet accreditation requirements for community engagement. We work with your team to develop and implement a community engagement plan to provide all community sectors all community sectors with the opportunity to share structured input.
2. Concentrate your organizational focus on what matters most.
- We emphasize the consistent creation of value to your students, staff, and community.
- We will help your team analyze stakeholder input to identify a series of feasible, implementable goals that will move the needle for your students.
3. Understand the infrastructure and resources needed to achieve goals.
- Our team understands public education and we know what works to drive academic excellence and financial stewardship.
- We help you develop a plan that prioritizes future resources and spending, prepares for challenges and opportunities, and provides long term sustainability.
4. Develop a monitoring and accountability plan.
- Our process promotes the continuous engagement of your team, so all stakeholders understand what success looks like and their role in achieving that success.
- We help you develop action plans, timelines, and clearly articulated key performance indicators so everyone can see progress and see when adjustments need to be made.
Why Choose Us?
Our comprehensive, participatory planning process.
Our process emphasizes group facilitation and consensus building which helps districts meet accreditation requirements. The result is a strategic plan that aligns with your school system’s culture and identifies the underlying principles on which decisions should be made.
Our skilled facilitators and analysis tools.
Our facilitators have been trained in Lean Six Sigma methodologies to quickly analyze data and identify improvement opportunities. We help you keep the strategic planning process on track, on time, and on budget.
Our commitment to K12 education.
We focus solely on schools. From comprehensive district-wide strategic plans to strategic plans for specific departments and initiatives, we can help your district develop the big picture of where you are, where you want to be, and how to get there.
Are you preparing to meet the needs of your
stakeholders 5 to 10 years from now?
“Our work with LEAN Frog has continually improved our system’s effectiveness and efficiency. Their understanding of instructional and non-instructional requirements, community dynamics, best practices, and practical solutions have been a tremendous help in the formation and implementation of our system’s strategic plan. Their facilitation of the planning process and stakeholder engagement was professional, timely, and exactly what we needed to move us toward our goals. They have worked shoulder to shoulder with my staff at all levels to ensure improvements are well-understood and sustainable.”
Dr. Wayne Vickers, Superintendent
Alabaster City Schools
“LEAN Frog demonstrated the ability to meet each of our committee members at their level of knowledge and skill and provide a vehicle for each member to feel valued and to provide input into the vision of our school system. I would definitely recommend allowing LEAN Frog to assist in your planning process.”